Roth Capital Starts ReneSola (SOL) at Buy, Trina Solar (TSL), Yingli (YGE), LDK (LDK) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Roth Capital's Philip Shen initiated coverage on a number of Solar stocks Thursday morning:
- ReneSola (NYSE: SOL) with a Buy rating and $13 price target
- Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
- Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
- LDK Solar (NYSE: LDK) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) at Buy
- Jefferies Starts NetEase.com (NTES) at Hold
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts CardConnect Corp. (CCN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!