Roth Capital Starts ReneSola (SOL) at Buy, Trina Solar (TSL), Yingli (YGE), LDK (LDK) at Neutral
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Roth Capital's Philip Shen initiated coverage on a number of Solar stocks Thursday morning:
- ReneSola (NYSE: SOL) with a Buy rating and $13 price target
- Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
- Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
- LDK Solar (NYSE: LDK) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Resumes IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) at Buy
- Cowen Starts Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!