Roth Capital Starts ReneSola (SOL) at Buy, Trina Solar (TSL), Yingli (YGE), LDK (LDK) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Roth Capital's Philip Shen initiated coverage on a number of Solar stocks Thursday morning:
- ReneSola (NYSE: SOL) with a Buy rating and $13 price target
- Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
- Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
- LDK Solar (NYSE: LDK) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts CIENA (CIEN) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Buy
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Splunk (SPLK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!