Roth Capital Starts ReneSola (SOL) at Buy, Trina Solar (TSL), Yingli (YGE), LDK (LDK) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Roth Capital's Philip Shen initiated coverage on a number of Solar stocks Thursday morning:
- ReneSola (NYSE: SOL) with a Buy rating and $13 price target
- Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
- Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
- LDK Solar (NYSE: LDK) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Reinstates Nokia (NOK) at Overweight; Large Patent Trove is Potential Gold Mine
- Wedbush Starts Home Depot (HD) at Neutral, 'Performance Gap Likely Reduces Stock Upside'
- Brean Capital Assumed Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!