Roth Capital Starts ReneSola (SOL) at Buy, Trina Solar (TSL), Yingli (YGE), LDK (LDK) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Roth Capital's Philip Shen initiated coverage on a number of Solar stocks Thursday morning:
- ReneSola (NYSE: SOL) with a Buy rating and $13 price target
- Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) with a Neutral rating and a $30 price target
- Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
- LDK Solar (NYSE: LDK) with a Neutral rating and a $12 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- National Alliance Securities Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Hold
- Barclays Starts Mattress Firm Holding Corp. (MFRM) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!