Roth Capital Starts Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) at Buy
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital initiated coverage on Magnachip Semiconductor (NYSE: MX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Magnachip Semiconductor closed at $7.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Starts Comcast Corp (CMCSA) at Buy
- MagnaChip Offers 0.35 micron 700V Ultra High Voltage Process Technology with Process Simplification
- Dougherty & Co Starts Omnicell (OMCL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!