Roth Capital Starts CEVA Inc. (CEVA) at Buy
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital initiated coverage on CEVA Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.
Shares of CEVA Inc. closed at $35.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Starts TPI Composites (TPIC) at Buy
- William Blair Starts The RMR Group Inc. (RMR) at Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight