Roth Capital Resumes Pieris Pharmaceuticals (PIRS) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital resumed coverage on Pieris Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PIRS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00.
Shares of Pieris Pharmaceuticals closed at $1.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pieris Pharma (PIRS) Receives Milestone Related to GLP Toxicity Study Initiation
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- Wunderlich Securities Starts Asure Software (ASUR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!