Roth Capital Resumes Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) at Neutral
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital resumed coverage on Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $24.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
- Sandler O'Neill Starts Selective Insurance Group (SIGI) at Hold
- Susquehanna Starts Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!