Raymond James Starts MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) at Outperform
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James initiated coverage on MedEquities Realty Trust (NYSE: MRT) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of MedEquities Realty Trust closed at $11.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Starts Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) at Strong Buy
- RBC Capital Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Outperform
- Oppenheimer Starts Leidos Holdings (LDOS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!