Raymond James Starts Cempra, Inc. (CEMP) at Outperform
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Raymond James initiated coverage on Cempra, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEMP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Cempra, Inc. closed at $22.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cempra (CEMP) Announces Commencement of Solithromycin Phase 3s in Japan
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
- Craig-Hallum Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!