RBC Capital Starts The Rubicon Project, Inc. (RUBI) at Sector Perform
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
RBC Capital initiates coverage on The Rubicon Project, Inc. (NYSE: RUBI) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Rohit Kulkarni comments, "While we consider Rubicon as a leading, best-in-class ad-tech company, particularly on the supply-side, ad-tech ecosystem remains out of favor with structural, competitive, and unit economics headwinds. Hence, we prefer to wait for attractive entry points given that RUBI is trading +32% (vs. -1% S&P) since its IPO (April 1.)"
Shares of The Rubicon Project, Inc. closed at $19.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (AUXL) to Neutral
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Abtech Holdings (ABHD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Standard & Poor's, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!