RBC Capital Starts The Rubicon Project, Inc. (RUBI) at Sector Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
RBC Capital initiates coverage on The Rubicon Project, Inc. (NYSE: RUBI) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Rohit Kulkarni comments, "While we consider Rubicon as a leading, best-in-class ad-tech company, particularly on the supply-side, ad-tech ecosystem remains out of favor with structural, competitive, and unit economics headwinds. Hence, we prefer to wait for attractive entry points given that RUBI is trading +32% (vs. -1% S&P) since its IPO (April 1.)"
Shares of The Rubicon Project, Inc. closed at $19.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Piper Jaffray Slashes Estimates, PT on Juniper (JNPR) Following Q3 Results; Weakness Driven By Lower Carrier Spending
- ResMed (RMD) PT Lifted to $57 on Solid Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Standard & Poor's, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!