RBC Capital Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Sector Perform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital initiated coverage on Paylocity Holding (NASDAQ: PCTY) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $50.
Shares of Paylocity Holding closed at $43.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Preview Lam Research (LRCX), Says "Don't Get Altitude Sickness Yet", Expects Positive Report
- Credit Suisse Starts Molson Coors (TAP) at Neutral
- Sidoti Starts Analogic Corporation (ALOG) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!