RBC Capital Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Sector Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital initiated coverage on Paycom Software (NYSE: PAYC) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $54.00.
Shares of Paycom Software closed at $49.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Alphabet (GOOGL) Following 3Q Beat
- Vertical Group Starts Boeing (BA) at Hold
- RBC Capital Remains Bullish on Expedia (EXPE) Following Mixed 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!