RBC Capital Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Sector Perform
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital initiated coverage on Paycom Software (NYSE: PAYC) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $54.00.
Shares of Paycom Software closed at $49.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts ONE Gas Inc. (OGS) at Neutral
- RBC Capital Upgrades Lincoln National (LNC) to Outperform