RBC Capital Starts Interpublic Group (IPG) at Top Pick
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital initiated coverage on Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) with a Top Pick rating and a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Interpublic Group closed at $22.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) to Outperform
- H.C. Wainwright Starts The Medicines Company (MDCO) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Assumes Macy's (M) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!