RBC Capital Starts Forterra (FRTA) at Outperform
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital initiated coverage on Forterra (NASDAQ: FRTA) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Shares of Forterra closed at $18.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Outperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts McCormick & Company (MKC) at Buy
- Wedbush Starts William Lyon Homes (WLH) at Neutral