RBC Capital Starts Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) at Sector Perform
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital initiated coverage on Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $26.00.
Shares of Bottomline Technologies closed at $23.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): Raising 4Q EPS 33% Ahead Of Earnings - RBC
- Credit Suisse Starts ASML Inc. (ASML) at Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat