Piper Jaffray Starts Wal-Mart (WMT) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $73.00.
Shares of Wal-Mart closed at $68.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wal-mart (WMT), J.C. Penney (JCP), Other Retailers Show Strength on Market Open
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
- Iberia Capital Starts Earthstone Energy (ESTE) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!