Piper Jaffray Starts Wal-Mart (WMT) at Neutral
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $73.00.
Shares of Wal-Mart closed at $68.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart and the Walmart Foundation Announce $250,000 towards Relief and Recovery Efforts in Tennessee Wildfires
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts ONE Gas Inc. (OGS) at Neutral
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!