Piper Jaffray Starts Sanofi (SNY) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall St. trims gains as President Trump speaks
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Sanofi (NYSE: SNY) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Sanofi closed at $38.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Sanofi: SuliquaTM Approved in the European Union for the Treatment of Adults with Type 2 Diabetes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!