Piper Jaffray Starts Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) at Overweight
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Horizon Bancorp (NASDAQ: HBNC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $33.50.
Shares of Horizon Bancorp closed at $29.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Starts Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) at Neutral
- China Renaissance Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Buy, $32 PT
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Antero Resources (AR) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!