Piper Jaffray Starts Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) at Overweight
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Horizon Bancorp (NASDAQ: HBNC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $33.50.
Shares of Horizon Bancorp closed at $29.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Bancorp Announces Three-for-Two Stock Split
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- CLSA Starts Analog Devices (ADI) at Outperform