Piper Jaffray Starts CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CRSP) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $21.00.
Shares of CRISPR Therapeutics closed at $17.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy