Pacific Crest Starts Finisar (FNSR), JDS Uniphase (JDSU) at Outperform, Oclaro (OCLR) at Sector Perform
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
In the Optical sector Monday morning, Pacific Crest initiated coverage on a number of stocks:
- Finisar (Nasdaq: FNSR) with an Outperform rating and a $35 price target
- JDS Uniphase (Nasdaq: JDSU) with an Outperform rating and a $27 price target
- Oclaro (Nasdaq: OCLR) with a Sector Perform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Starts MaxPoint Interactive (MXPT) at Outperform
- Nomura Securities Starts Dover Corp. (DOV) at Buy
- Nomura Securities Starts Honeywell International (HON) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!