Pacific Crest Starts Finisar (FNSR), JDS Uniphase (JDSU) at Outperform, Oclaro (OCLR) at Sector Perform
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
In the Optical sector Monday morning, Pacific Crest initiated coverage on a number of stocks:
- Finisar (Nasdaq: FNSR) with an Outperform rating and a $35 price target
- JDS Uniphase (Nasdaq: JDSU) with an Outperform rating and a $27 price target
- Oclaro (Nasdaq: OCLR) with a Sector Perform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Starts Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) at Sector Weight
- Piper Jaffray Starts Tyler Tech (TYL) at Overweight
- Jefferies Starts Evolent Health (EVH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!