Pacific Crest Starts Finisar (FNSR), JDS Uniphase (JDSU) at Outperform, Oclaro (OCLR) at Sector Perform
- Financial stocks reel under Brexit impact
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- Sterling hits 31-year low on Brexit vote aftermath, euro slides
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Receives Unsolicited Takeover Proposal from Mill Road Capital
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/27: (HTWR) (GWPH) (ETE) Higher; (BCS) (LYG) (RBS) Lower (more...)
In the Optical sector Monday morning, Pacific Crest initiated coverage on a number of stocks:
- Finisar (Nasdaq: FNSR) with an Outperform rating and a $35 price target
- JDS Uniphase (Nasdaq: JDSU) with an Outperform rating and a $27 price target
- Oclaro (Nasdaq: OCLR) with a Sector Perform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Starts Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) at Outperform, $28 PT
- Morgan Stanley Starts Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) at Underweight
- JMP Securities Starts Argo Group International (AGII) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!