Pacific Crest Starts Finisar (FNSR), JDS Uniphase (JDSU) at Outperform, Oclaro (OCLR) at Sector Perform
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- Energy Transfer (ETP), Regency Energy (RGP) Enter $18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/26: (OCN) (OLED) (RGP) (MWV) Higher; (MAT) (STX) (PRE) (Lower (more...)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Surges Following Settlement with California
In the Optical sector Monday morning, Pacific Crest initiated coverage on a number of stocks:
- Finisar (Nasdaq: FNSR) with an Outperform rating and a $35 price target
- JDS Uniphase (Nasdaq: JDSU) with an Outperform rating and a $27 price target
- Oclaro (Nasdaq: OCLR) with a Sector Perform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albert Fried & Company Starts TubeMogul (TUBE) at Overweight
- EA (EA) Price Target Raised, Take-Two (TTWO) Lowered at Credit Suisse Ahead of December Qtr Results
- Berenberg Starts Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!