Pacific Crest Starts Finisar (FNSR), JDS Uniphase (JDSU) at Outperform, Oclaro (OCLR) at Sector Perform
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
In the Optical sector Monday morning, Pacific Crest initiated coverage on a number of stocks:
- Finisar (Nasdaq: FNSR) with an Outperform rating and a $35 price target
- JDS Uniphase (Nasdaq: JDSU) with an Outperform rating and a $27 price target
- Oclaro (Nasdaq: OCLR) with a Sector Perform rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Starts Power Solutions (PSIX) at Outperform
- Battery Electric Vehicles Are the Way Forward; ISI Group Starts Tesla Motors (TSLA) at Buy
- Sterne Agee Starts Heartland Payment Systems (HPY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!