Oppenheimer Starts Complete Production Services (CPX), Key Energy (KEG) at Outperform, Patterson-UTI (PTEN), Nabors (NBR) at Perform
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook; Adjusts FY15 Guidance
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Raises FY Guidance
An analyst at Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the following Oil Well Services and Equipment stocks:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Children's Place (PLCE) Said to Mull Sale; Retains Goldman to Advise
- Broadsoft (BSFT) PT Raised to $41 at Jefferies on 'Strong' Q1
- Genworth Financial (GNW) PT Raised to $12 at Jefferies Post Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!