Oppenheimer Starts Complete Production Services (CPX), Key Energy (KEG) at Outperform, Patterson-UTI (PTEN), Nabors (NBR) at Perform
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (SGNL) (AST) (AMRS) Higher; (ETRM) (PIRS) (APOL) Lower
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
An analyst at Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the following Oil Well Services and Equipment stocks:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts DAVIDsTEA (DTEA) at Neutral
- William Blair Starts DAVIDsTEA (DTEA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!