Oppenheimer Starts Complete Production Services (CPX), Key Energy (KEG) at Outperform, Patterson-UTI (PTEN), Nabors (NBR) at Perform
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
An analyst at Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the following Oil Well Services and Equipment stocks:
- Complete Production Services (NYSE: CPX) with an Outperform rating and a $29 price target
- Key Energy (NYSE: KEG) with an Outperform and a $13 target
- Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR) with a Perform rating
- Patterson-UTI Energy (Nasdaq: PTEN) with a Perform rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts MGM Resorts (MGM) at Buy
- ISI Group Starts RPC Inc. (RES) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Canadian Solar (CSIQ) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!