Oppenheimer Starts Complete Production Services (CPX), Key Energy (KEG) at Outperform, Patterson-UTI (PTEN), Nabors (NBR) at Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
An analyst at Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the following Oil Well Services and Equipment stocks:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Daqo New Energy (DQ) at Buy
- Jefferies Downgrades Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) to Hold
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Hyster-Yale (HY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!