Oppenheimer Starts (SQNM), (GNOM), (CPHD) at Outperform, (MYGN), (AFFX), (GPRO), (PACB) at Perform
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
In the Medical Equipment and Supplies group this evening, an analyst at Oppenheimer has initiated coverage on a number of stocks:
- Sequenom (Nasdaq: SQNM) with an Outperform rating and a $9 price target
- Complete Genomics (Nasdaq: GNOM) with an Outperform rating and a $13 price target
- Cepheid (Nasdaq: CPHD) with an Outperform rating and a $33 price target
- Myriad Genetics (Nasdaq: MYGN) with a Perform rating and a $22 price target
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) with a Perform rating
- Gen-Probe (Nasdaq: GPRO) with a Perform rating and a $71 price target
- Pacific Biosciences (Nasdaq: PACB) with a Perform rating and a $15 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts DARA BioSciences (DARA) at Buy, PT $2
- FBR Capital Downgrades Capital One Financial (COF) to Market Perform
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) PT Lifted to $60 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!