Oppenheimer Starts (SQNM), (GNOM), (CPHD) at Outperform, (MYGN), (AFFX), (GPRO), (PACB) at Perform
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
In the Medical Equipment and Supplies group this evening, an analyst at Oppenheimer has initiated coverage on a number of stocks:
- Sequenom (Nasdaq: SQNM) with an Outperform rating and a $9 price target
- Complete Genomics (Nasdaq: GNOM) with an Outperform rating and a $13 price target
- Cepheid (Nasdaq: CPHD) with an Outperform rating and a $33 price target
- Myriad Genetics (Nasdaq: MYGN) with a Perform rating and a $22 price target
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) with a Perform rating
- Gen-Probe (Nasdaq: GPRO) with a Perform rating and a $71 price target
- Pacific Biosciences (Nasdaq: PACB) with a Perform rating and a $15 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Dish Network (DISH) at Market Perform
- Jefferies Starts CommScope Holding (COMM) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!