Oppenheimer Starts (SQNM), (GNOM), (CPHD) at Outperform, (MYGN), (AFFX), (GPRO), (PACB) at Perform
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
In the Medical Equipment and Supplies group this evening, an analyst at Oppenheimer has initiated coverage on a number of stocks:
- Sequenom (Nasdaq: SQNM) with an Outperform rating and a $9 price target
- Complete Genomics (Nasdaq: GNOM) with an Outperform rating and a $13 price target
- Cepheid (Nasdaq: CPHD) with an Outperform rating and a $33 price target
- Myriad Genetics (Nasdaq: MYGN) with a Perform rating and a $22 price target
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) with a Perform rating
- Gen-Probe (Nasdaq: GPRO) with a Perform rating and a $71 price target
- Pacific Biosciences (Nasdaq: PACB) with a Perform rating and a $15 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW) at Buy
- Needham & Company Upgrades Freescale Semiconductor (FSL) to Strong Buy on Earnings Leverage
- Boenning & Scattergood Starts Watts Waters (WTS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!