Oppenheimer Starts (SQNM), (GNOM), (CPHD) at Outperform, (MYGN), (AFFX), (GPRO), (PACB) at Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
In the Medical Equipment and Supplies group this evening, an analyst at Oppenheimer has initiated coverage on a number of stocks:
- Sequenom (Nasdaq: SQNM) with an Outperform rating and a $9 price target
- Complete Genomics (Nasdaq: GNOM) with an Outperform rating and a $13 price target
- Cepheid (Nasdaq: CPHD) with an Outperform rating and a $33 price target
- Myriad Genetics (Nasdaq: MYGN) with a Perform rating and a $22 price target
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) with a Perform rating
- Gen-Probe (Nasdaq: GPRO) with a Perform rating and a $71 price target
- Pacific Biosciences (Nasdaq: PACB) with a Perform rating and a $15 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Daqo New Energy (DQ) at Buy
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. (MEP) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Westport Innovations (WPRT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!