Oppenheimer Starts (SQNM), (GNOM), (CPHD) at Outperform, (MYGN), (AFFX), (GPRO), (PACB) at Perform
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
In the Medical Equipment and Supplies group this evening, an analyst at Oppenheimer has initiated coverage on a number of stocks:
- Sequenom (Nasdaq: SQNM) with an Outperform rating and a $9 price target
- Complete Genomics (Nasdaq: GNOM) with an Outperform rating and a $13 price target
- Cepheid (Nasdaq: CPHD) with an Outperform rating and a $33 price target
- Myriad Genetics (Nasdaq: MYGN) with a Perform rating and a $22 price target
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) with a Perform rating
- Gen-Probe (Nasdaq: GPRO) with a Perform rating and a $71 price target
- Pacific Biosciences (Nasdaq: PACB) with a Perform rating and a $15 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades Cloud Peak Energy (CLD) to Underperform
- UBS Downgrades Molina Healthcare (MOH) to Neutral
- DA Davidson Starts Headwaters (HW) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!