Northland Starts AMD, MRVL, QLGC, BRCM, NVDA, EZCH, ELX at Outperform, INTC, TXN, PMCS at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Northland Securities' Michael Burton initiated coverage on the following Semi stocks Wednesday morning:
- AMD (NYSE: AMD) with an Outperform rating and a $7 price target
- Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) with an Outperform rating and a $15 price target
- QLogic (Nasdaq: QLGC) with an Outperform rating and a $17 price target
- Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) with an Outperform rating and a $42 price target
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) with an Outperform rating and a $16 price target
- EZChip (Nasdaq: EZCH) with an Outperform rating and a $50 price target
- Emulex (NYSE: ELX) with an Outperform rating and a $9 price target
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) with a Market Perform rating and a $30 price target
- Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) with a Market Perform rating and a $30 price target
- PMC-Sierra (Nasdaq: PMCS) with a Market Perform rating and a $7 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Molina Healthcare (MOH) to Neutral
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Lifted to $780 at Baird Following 'Beat Across the Board'
- Amgen (AMGN) Posts Solid Q1, All Eyes Now on Repatha CV Outcomes Trial - BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNorthland Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!