Northland Starts AMD, MRVL, QLGC, BRCM, NVDA, EZCH, ELX at Outperform, INTC, TXN, PMCS at Market Perform
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Northland Securities' Michael Burton initiated coverage on the following Semi stocks Wednesday morning:
- AMD (NYSE: AMD) with an Outperform rating and a $7 price target
- Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) with an Outperform rating and a $15 price target
- QLogic (Nasdaq: QLGC) with an Outperform rating and a $17 price target
- Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) with an Outperform rating and a $42 price target
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) with an Outperform rating and a $16 price target
- EZChip (Nasdaq: EZCH) with an Outperform rating and a $50 price target
- Emulex (NYSE: ELX) with an Outperform rating and a $9 price target
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) with a Market Perform rating and a $30 price target
- Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) with a Market Perform rating and a $30 price target
- PMC-Sierra (Nasdaq: PMCS) with a Market Perform rating and a $7 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Toro (TTC) at Neutral
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Set for Return to Growth, Says Sidoti; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Buy'
- Credit Suisse Starts Summit Midstream Partners, LP (SMLP) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNorthland Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!