Northland Starts AMD, MRVL, QLGC, BRCM, NVDA, EZCH, ELX at Outperform, INTC, TXN, PMCS at Market Perform
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
Northland Securities' Michael Burton initiated coverage on the following Semi stocks Wednesday morning:
- AMD (NYSE: AMD) with an Outperform rating and a $7 price target
- Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) with an Outperform rating and a $15 price target
- QLogic (Nasdaq: QLGC) with an Outperform rating and a $17 price target
- Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) with an Outperform rating and a $42 price target
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) with an Outperform rating and a $16 price target
- EZChip (Nasdaq: EZCH) with an Outperform rating and a $50 price target
- Emulex (NYSE: ELX) with an Outperform rating and a $9 price target
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) with a Market Perform rating and a $30 price target
- Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) with a Market Perform rating and a $30 price target
- PMC-Sierra (Nasdaq: PMCS) with a Market Perform rating and a $7 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Starts National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) at Sector Weight
- FBR Capital Transitions Park-Ohio Holdings (PKOH) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) at Buy, PT $11
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNorthland Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!