Northland Starts AMD, MRVL, QLGC, BRCM, NVDA, EZCH, ELX at Outperform, INTC, TXN, PMCS at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Republicans gear up for U.S. Supreme Court battle after Scalia's death
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Northland Securities' Michael Burton initiated coverage on the following Semi stocks Wednesday morning:
- AMD (NYSE: AMD) with an Outperform rating and a $7 price target
- Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) with an Outperform rating and a $15 price target
- QLogic (Nasdaq: QLGC) with an Outperform rating and a $17 price target
- Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) with an Outperform rating and a $42 price target
- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) with an Outperform rating and a $16 price target
- EZChip (Nasdaq: EZCH) with an Outperform rating and a $50 price target
- Emulex (NYSE: ELX) with an Outperform rating and a $9 price target
- Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) with a Market Perform rating and a $30 price target
- Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) with a Market Perform rating and a $30 price target
- PMC-Sierra (Nasdaq: PMCS) with a Market Perform rating and a $7 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Upgrades TEAM, Inc. (TISI) to Overweight
- Jefferies Continues to Recommend Pepsico (PEP) Following Solid Q4; PT to $110
- NuVasive (NUVA) PT Lowered at Piper Jaffray, Estimates Raised
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNorthland Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!