Northcoast Research Starts United Natural Foods (UNFI) at Neutral
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Northcoast Research initiated coverage on United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of United Natural Foods closed at $47.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Craig-Hallum Starts Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) at Buy
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts FS Investment (FSIC) at Neutral
- Johnson Rice Starts Lonestar Resources (LONE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!