Nomura Starts TWC, CVC, CMCSA at Buy, DISH, DTV, WIN at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
An analyst at Nomura Securities initiated coverage on the following Broadcasting & Cable TV stocks this morning:
- Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) with a Buy rating and an $80 price target
- Cablevision Systems (NYSE: CVC) with a Buy rating and a $40 price target
- Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target
- Dish Networks (Nasdaq: DISH) with a Neutral rating and an $18 price target
- DirecTV (NYSE: DTV) with a Neutral rating and a $41 price target
- Windstream (NYSE: WIN) with a Neutral rating and a $14 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- Historical Cable M&A Multiples Not Best Yardstick for 2013 - Analyst (CHTR) (TWC) (CMCSA)
- Brean Capital Assumed Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
- FBR Capital Starts Forum Energy Technologies (FET) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!