Nomura Starts RIM (RIMM) at Neutral, Motorola (MOT) at Reduce
Nomura initiated coverage on several top names in the Communications Equipment group this morning:
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Neutral rating and $60 price target
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) with a Reduce rating and $7.40 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Axovant Sciences (AXON) at Outperform
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (BW) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Chemours (CC) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!