Nomura Starts RIM (RIMM) at Neutral, Motorola (MOT) at Reduce
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Nomura initiated coverage on several top names in the Communications Equipment group this morning:
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Neutral rating and $60 price target
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) with a Reduce rating and $7.40 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CLSA Starts Tesla Motors (TSLA) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Yandex (YNDX) to Neutral
- Jefferies Starts Federated Investors (FII) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!