Nomura Starts RIM (RIMM) at Neutral, Motorola (MOT) at Reduce
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Nomura initiated coverage on several top names in the Communications Equipment group this morning:
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Neutral rating and $60 price target
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) with a Reduce rating and $7.40 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Starts 2U, Inc. (TWOU) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Reinstates NRG Yield (NYLD) at Buy
- Silicon Motion (SIMO) PT Raised to $32 at Needham & Company Post Q2 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!