Nomura Starts RIM (RIMM) at Neutral, Motorola (MOT) at Reduce
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Nomura initiated coverage on several top names in the Communications Equipment group this morning:
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Neutral rating and $60 price target
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) with a Reduce rating and $7.40 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Starts Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) at Accumulate
- Intelligent Systems Corp. (INS) Intends to Explore Strategic Initiatives, Parties Interested in Major Subsidiaries
- Goldman Sachs Starts Fossil (FOSL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!