Nomura Starts RIM (RIMM) at Neutral, Motorola (MOT) at Reduce
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/21: (SANM) (CMG) (APA) Higher; (TEP) (RMBS) (TXN) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q2 EPS by 43c
- EMC Corp. (EMC) Targeted by Activist Investor Elliott Management
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/21: (RGDO) (EXTR) (PLUG) Higher; (EZPW) (ITRI) (ICLD) (More...)
Nomura initiated coverage on several top names in the Communications Equipment group this morning:
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Neutral rating and $60 price target
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) with a Reduce rating and $7.40 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts GoPro (GPRO) at Overweight
- Piper Jaffray Starts Adeptus Health (ADPT) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Monster Beverage (MNST) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!