Nomura Starts RIM (RIMM) at Neutral, Motorola (MOT) at Reduce
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Nomura initiated coverage on several top names in the Communications Equipment group this morning:
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Neutral rating and $60 price target
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) with a Reduce rating and $7.40 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!