Nomura Starts RIM (RIMM) at Neutral, Motorola (MOT) at Reduce
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
Nomura initiated coverage on several top names in the Communications Equipment group this morning:
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Neutral rating and $60 price target
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) with a Reduce rating and $7.40 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Gulfmark Offshore (GLF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Hold
- Susquehanna Starts Gulfport Energy (GPOR) at Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!