Nomura Starts RIM (RIMM) at Neutral, Motorola (MOT) at Reduce
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) in $8B Deal
- EMC (EMC) in Talks with Dell on Merger Deal - WSJ
- Wall St. falls ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
- Oil rallies but U.S. supply may temper gains
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/08: (JMG) (BMR) (EMC) Higher; (CSII) (ORIG) (SHAK) Lower (more...)
Nomura initiated coverage on several top names in the Communications Equipment group this morning:
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Neutral rating and $60 price target
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) with a Reduce rating and $7.40 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Starts ANSYS (ANSS) at Sector Weight
- Jefferies Starts Williams-Sonoma (WSM) at Hold
- Jefferies Starts Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!