Needham Starts EMKR at Buy, FNSR, JDSU, NPTN, FN, OCLR at Hold
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Needham initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Optical sector Thursday afternoon:
- Emcore (Nasdaq: EMKR) with a Buy rating
- Finisar (Nasdaq: FNSR) with a Hold rating
- JDS Uniphase (Nasdaq: JDSU) with a Hold rating
- NeoPhotonics (Nasdaq: NPTN) with a Hold rating
- Fabrinet (NYSE: FN) with a Hold rating
- Oclaro (Nasdaq: OCLR) with a Hold rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pacific Crest Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Outperform
- Rally Software (RALY) Estimates, PT Lower at Needham & Company Post Q3
- Atlantic Equities Starts Hilton Worldwide (HLT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!