Needham & Company Starts The Rubicon Project, Inc. (RUBI) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Needham & Company initiates coverage on The Rubicon Project, Inc. (NYSE: RUBI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Kerry Rice comments, "The underlying technology of Rubicon’s highly scalable, real-time cloud architecture automates the complexities plaguing the digital advertising ecosystem, and in doing so creates a defensible position, in our opinion. We believe RUBI also derives a competitive advantage from its ability to synthesize unique insights from its proprietary data, which enables the platform to optimize ROI for buyers and maximize revenue for sellers. Further, we believe RUBI's comprehensive solution squarely positions it to benefit from the rapid growth in RTB and programmatic trading, the strongest growth trends in online advertising."
Shares of The Rubicon Project, Inc. closed at $19.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- The Rubicon Project (RUBI) PT Lifted to $16 at RBC Capital on 'Beat and Raise' Qtr
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!