Needham & Company Assumes Coverage on Seattle Genetics (SGEN) at Buy; 3Q11 Review and ASH Meeting Preview
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Needham & Company assumes coverage on Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ: SGEN) with a Buy. PT $20.00.
Needham analyst says, "Adcetris was launched late August and generated $10M in 3Q11 sales. The drug is marketed under accelerated FDA approval for a limited subset of the Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL) and Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL) patient populations. We anticipate rapid penetration in these indications, but note modest sales potential in the near-term due to the small number of patients involved. Because of the drug’s generally impressive efficacy/safety profile to date, we believe the long-term prospects are more favorable with an opportunity for a move to retreatment and front-line settings as well as expansion to other CD30+ tumors."
"Our 4Q11 and 2012 Adcetris U.S. sales estimates are $15M and $74M. Our 4Q11, 2011, and 2012 EPS estimates are $(0.36), $(1.46), and $(1.19)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inphi Corp. (IPHI) Data Center Upgrade Cycle To Ramp In 3Q - Needham
- Pacific Crest Starts Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) at Sector Weight
- Trading Radar for 7/26: Apple (AAPL), McDonald's (MCD), 3M (MMM), Caterpillar (CAT), Verizon (VZ), [Conference Call] Under Armour (UA) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!