Needham & Company Assumes Coverage on Seattle Genetics (SGEN) at Buy; 3Q11 Review and ASH Meeting Preview
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Needham & Company assumes coverage on Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ: SGEN) with a Buy. PT $20.00.
Needham analyst says, "Adcetris was launched late August and generated $10M in 3Q11 sales. The drug is marketed under accelerated FDA approval for a limited subset of the Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL) and Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL) patient populations. We anticipate rapid penetration in these indications, but note modest sales potential in the near-term due to the small number of patients involved. Because of the drug’s generally impressive efficacy/safety profile to date, we believe the long-term prospects are more favorable with an opportunity for a move to retreatment and front-line settings as well as expansion to other CD30+ tumors."
"Our 4Q11 and 2012 Adcetris U.S. sales estimates are $15M and $74M. Our 4Q11, 2011, and 2012 EPS estimates are $(0.36), $(1.46), and $(1.19)."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Seattle Genetics click here. For more ratings news on Seattle Genetics click here.
Shares of Seattle Genetics closed at $16.21 yesterday, with a 52 week range of $12.29-$22.40.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Seattle Genetics (SGEN) at Buy
- UBS Starts Installed Building Products (IBP) at Buy (Earlier)
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Liberty Interactive (LINTA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!