Needham & Company Assumes Coverage on Seattle Genetics (SGEN) at Buy; 3Q11 Review and ASH Meeting Preview
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
Needham & Company assumes coverage on Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ: SGEN) with a Buy. PT $20.00.
Needham analyst says, "Adcetris was launched late August and generated $10M in 3Q11 sales. The drug is marketed under accelerated FDA approval for a limited subset of the Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL) and Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL) patient populations. We anticipate rapid penetration in these indications, but note modest sales potential in the near-term due to the small number of patients involved. Because of the drug’s generally impressive efficacy/safety profile to date, we believe the long-term prospects are more favorable with an opportunity for a move to retreatment and front-line settings as well as expansion to other CD30+ tumors."
"Our 4Q11 and 2012 Adcetris U.S. sales estimates are $15M and $74M. Our 4Q11, 2011, and 2012 EPS estimates are $(0.36), $(1.46), and $(1.19)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Remains Bullish on Kornit Digital (KRNT) as Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Enters digital Textile Printing Market
- JMP Securities Starts Biotie Therapies (BITI) at Market Outperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!