Needham & Company Assumes Coverage on Seattle Genetics (SGEN) at Buy; 3Q11 Review and ASH Meeting Preview
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Needham & Company assumes coverage on Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ: SGEN) with a Buy. PT $20.00.
Needham analyst says, "Adcetris was launched late August and generated $10M in 3Q11 sales. The drug is marketed under accelerated FDA approval for a limited subset of the Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL) and Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL) patient populations. We anticipate rapid penetration in these indications, but note modest sales potential in the near-term due to the small number of patients involved. Because of the drug’s generally impressive efficacy/safety profile to date, we believe the long-term prospects are more favorable with an opportunity for a move to retreatment and front-line settings as well as expansion to other CD30+ tumors."
"Our 4Q11 and 2012 Adcetris U.S. sales estimates are $15M and $74M. Our 4Q11, 2011, and 2012 EPS estimates are $(0.36), $(1.46), and $(1.19)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Seattle Genetics (SGEN) at Overweight
- Seattle Genetics Announces Commercial and Regulatory Progress under ADCETRIS® (Brentuximab Vedotin) Collaboration with Takeda
- Credit Suisse Assumes National CineMedia (NCMI) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!