Morgan Stanley Starts TETRA Technologies Inc. (TTI) at Overweight
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on TETRA Technologies Inc. (NYSE: TTI) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of TETRA Technologies Inc. closed at $6.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Offers Q4 Update; Says Considering Capital Raise Options
- JMP Securities Starts Cree (CREE) at Market Outperform
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) to Offer $125M of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!