Morgan Stanley Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Equalweight
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutanix (NTNX): HPE Acquisition Will Not Hurt The Company - RBC
- Morgan Stanley Cuts Amazon's (AMZN) Consolidated Segment Operating Income By 16% For 2017, 13% For 2018
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Halliburton (HAL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!