Morgan Stanley Starts Newmont Mining Corp. (NEM) at Equalweight
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Newmont Mining Corp. (NYSE: NEM) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Newmont Mining Corp. closed at $44.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newmont Mining (NEM) short duration January calls active
- Morgan Stanley Comments On IBM (IBM) Following Q4 2016 Earnings Report
- Stifel Resumes Wal-Mart (WMT) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!