Morgan Stanley Starts Newfield Exploration (NFX) at Equalweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Newfield Exploration (NYSE: NFX) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Newfield Exploration closed at $41.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Overweight; Positive on Ecosystem and AliCould
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q