Morgan Stanley Starts Lions Gate (LGF) at Overweight
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Lions Gate closed at $20.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LIONSGATE INKS INTERNATIONAL DEALS FOR EAGERLY-ANTICIPATED REALITY SERIES KICKING & SCREAMING AHEAD OF MARCH 9TH U.S. DEBUT ON FOX
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Starts Ellie Mae (ELLI) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!