Morgan Stanley Starts Lamb Weston (LW) at Equalweight
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Lamb Weston closed at $31.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts RPC Inc. (RES) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Cuts Amazon's (AMZN) Consolidated Segment Operating Income By 16% For 2017, 13% For 2018
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!