Morgan Stanley Starts Electronic Arts (EA) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $101.00.
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $83.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Stifel Resumes Wal-Mart (WMT) at Hold
- Pacific Crest Resumes Google (GOOGL) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!