Morgan Stanley Starts CommScope Holding (COMM) at Equalweight
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on CommScope Holding (NASDAQ: COMM) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $35.
Shares of CommScope Holding closed at $31.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Carnival Corporation (CCL) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!