Morgan Stanley Starts Cerner (CERN), Quality Systems (QSII) at Overweight, Allscripts (MDRX), MedAssets (MDAS) at Equalweight
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on a number of Healthcare stocks this morning:
- Cerner (Nasdaq: CERN) with an Overweight rating
- Quality Systems (Nasdaq: QSII) with an Overweight rating
- Allscripts (Nasdaq: MDRX) with an Equalweight rating
- MedAssets (Nasdaq: MDAS) with an Equalweight rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Bullish on Salesforce (CRM), Initiates Coverage at Buy
- FBR Capital Starts Dril-Quip (DRQ) at Outperform
- Wedbush Starts Lowe's (LOW) at Outperform; 'Momentum to Accelerate'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!