Morgan Stanley Starts AdvancePierre Foods (APFH) at Overweight
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on AdvancePierre Foods (NYSE: APFH) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $28.00.
Shares of AdvancePierre Foods closed at $24.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) at Buy
- Citi Starts MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) at Neutral
- Jefferies Assumes Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!