Morgan Stanley Starts AdvancePierre Foods (APFH) at Overweight
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on AdvancePierre Foods (NYSE: APFH) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $28.00.
Shares of AdvancePierre Foods closed at $24.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Starts Morgan Stanley (MS) at Hold
- Credit Suisse Assumes The TJX Companies (TJX) at Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP) to Overweight