Morgan Keegan Starts Coverage on 10 Healthcare Stocks: ABT, BSX, STJ at Outperform, JNJ, MDT at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
In the Healthcare group Friday morning, Morgan Keegan's Jan Wald initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) with an Outperform rating and a $61 price target
- Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) with an Outperform rating and a $8 price target
- St. Jude (NYSE: STJ) with an Outperform rating and a $60 price target
- DexCom (Nasdaq: DXCM) with an Outperform rating and a $18 price target
- HeartWare (Nasdaq: HTWR) with an Outperform rating and a $87 price target
- J&J (NYSE: JNJ) with a Market Perform rating and a $70 price target
- Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) with a Market Perform rating and a $43 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) with a Market Perform rating and a $97 price target
- Thoratec (Nasdaq: THOR) with a Market Perform rating and a $35 price target
- AtriCure (Nasdaq: ATRC) with a Market Perform rating and a $14 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) at Buy, PT $11
- Roth Capital Starts Vascular Biogenics Ltd (VBLT) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts M/A-COM Technology Solutions (MTSI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Keegan & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!