Morgan Keegan Starts Coverage on 10 Healthcare Stocks: ABT, BSX, STJ at Outperform, JNJ, MDT at Market Perform
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
In the Healthcare group Friday morning, Morgan Keegan's Jan Wald initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) with an Outperform rating and a $61 price target
- Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) with an Outperform rating and a $8 price target
- St. Jude (NYSE: STJ) with an Outperform rating and a $60 price target
- DexCom (Nasdaq: DXCM) with an Outperform rating and a $18 price target
- HeartWare (Nasdaq: HTWR) with an Outperform rating and a $87 price target
- J&J (NYSE: JNJ) with a Market Perform rating and a $70 price target
- Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) with a Market Perform rating and a $43 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) with a Market Perform rating and a $97 price target
- Thoratec (Nasdaq: THOR) with a Market Perform rating and a $35 price target
- AtriCure (Nasdaq: ATRC) with a Market Perform rating and a $14 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Corium Internation (CORI) Following a Wider 1Q Loss - Reiterates Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Spectra Energy (SE) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Keegan & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!