Morgan Keegan Starts Coverage on 10 Healthcare Stocks: ABT, BSX, STJ at Outperform, JNJ, MDT at Market Perform
- Oil steadies around $45 after slide, Canada wildfire supports
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- Aeropostale files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
In the Healthcare group Friday morning, Morgan Keegan's Jan Wald initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) with an Outperform rating and a $61 price target
- Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) with an Outperform rating and a $8 price target
- St. Jude (NYSE: STJ) with an Outperform rating and a $60 price target
- DexCom (Nasdaq: DXCM) with an Outperform rating and a $18 price target
- HeartWare (Nasdaq: HTWR) with an Outperform rating and a $87 price target
- J&J (NYSE: JNJ) with a Market Perform rating and a $70 price target
- Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) with a Market Perform rating and a $43 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) with a Market Perform rating and a $97 price target
- Thoratec (Nasdaq: THOR) with a Market Perform rating and a $35 price target
- AtriCure (Nasdaq: ATRC) with a Market Perform rating and a $14 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Makes Bullish Call on Cavium Networks (CAVM); Coverage Initiated at 'Buy'
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Remains Bullish Following Mallinckrodt's (MNK) Solid 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Keegan & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!