Morgan Keegan Starts Coverage on 10 Healthcare Stocks: ABT, BSX, STJ at Outperform, JNJ, MDT at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
In the Healthcare group Friday morning, Morgan Keegan's Jan Wald initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) with an Outperform rating and a $61 price target
- Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) with an Outperform rating and a $8 price target
- St. Jude (NYSE: STJ) with an Outperform rating and a $60 price target
- DexCom (Nasdaq: DXCM) with an Outperform rating and a $18 price target
- HeartWare (Nasdaq: HTWR) with an Outperform rating and a $87 price target
- J&J (NYSE: JNJ) with a Market Perform rating and a $70 price target
- Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) with a Market Perform rating and a $43 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) with a Market Perform rating and a $97 price target
- Thoratec (Nasdaq: THOR) with a Market Perform rating and a $35 price target
- AtriCure (Nasdaq: ATRC) with a Market Perform rating and a $14 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Akorn (AKRX) at Sell
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Keegan & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!