Morgan Keegan Starts Coverage on 10 Healthcare Stocks: ABT, BSX, STJ at Outperform, JNJ, MDT at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
In the Healthcare group Friday morning, Morgan Keegan's Jan Wald initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Abbott Labs (NYSE: ABT) with an Outperform rating and a $61 price target
- Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) with an Outperform rating and a $8 price target
- St. Jude (NYSE: STJ) with an Outperform rating and a $60 price target
- DexCom (Nasdaq: DXCM) with an Outperform rating and a $18 price target
- HeartWare (Nasdaq: HTWR) with an Outperform rating and a $87 price target
- J&J (NYSE: JNJ) with a Market Perform rating and a $70 price target
- Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) with a Market Perform rating and a $43 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) with a Market Perform rating and a $97 price target
- Thoratec (Nasdaq: THOR) with a Market Perform rating and a $35 price target
- AtriCure (Nasdaq: ATRC) with a Market Perform rating and a $14 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'
- Mizuho Securities Starts Tesoro Logistics (TLLP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Keegan & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!