Monness, Crespi, Hardt Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monness, Crespi, Hardt initiated coverage on Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) with a Buy rating and a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Valvoline closed at $23.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Barclays Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Equalweight
- Ashland to report financial results for first quarter of fiscal 2017 after NYSE closes January 26 and host webcast with investors at 9 a.m. EST January 27
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!