Mizuho Securities Starts Athlon Energy (ATHL) at Buy
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Mizuho Securities initiated coverage on Athlon Energy (NYSE: ATHL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Athlon Energy closed at $44.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Neutral
- Needham & Company Assumes Tech Data (TECD) at Hold
- BTIG Starts Kilroy Realty (KRC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!