Mizuho Securities Starts Athlon Energy (ATHL) at Buy
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Mizuho Securities initiated coverage on Athlon Energy (NYSE: ATHL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Athlon Energy closed at $44.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Klondex Mines (KLDX) at Buy
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG) at Buy
- RBC Capital Starts MPLX LP (MPLX) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!