Mizuho Securities Starts Athlon Energy (ATHL) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Mizuho Securities initiated coverage on Athlon Energy (NYSE: ATHL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Athlon Energy closed at $44.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Starts Cabot Corp. (CBT) at Hold
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
- Jefferies Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy, $52 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!