McNicoll Lewis & Vlak Starts INN, LHO, HST, BEE, AHT, HT at Buy, HOT, MAR, DRH, SHO, HPT at Hold
McNicoll Lewis & Vlak's Ryan Meliker initiated coverage on the following stocks in the Hotels and Motels/REIT sector:
- Summit Hotel Properties (NYSE: INN) with a Buy rating and a $10 price target
- LaSalle Hotel (NYSE: LHO) with a Buy rating and a $32 price target
- Host Hotels (NYSE: HST) with a Buy rating and a $18 price target
- Strategic Hotel Properties (NYSE: BEE) with a Buy rating and a $7.50 price target
- Ashford Hospitality (NYSE: AHT) with a Buy rating and a $10 price target
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) with a Buy rating and a $6 price target
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: HOT) with a Hold rating and a $61 price target
- Marriott (NYSE: MAR) with a Hold rating and a $41 price target
- DiamondRock (NYSE: DRH) with a Hold rating and a $11 price target
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE: SHO) with a Hold rating and a $11 price target
- Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) with a Hold rating and a $25 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Abbvie (ABBV) at Buy
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Gulfmark Offshore (GLF) to Neutral
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) PT Lifted 10% at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!