Maxim Starts CMO, ANH, ARR, HTS, CYS, AGNC at Buy
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Maxim Group's Michael Diana initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Mortgage REIT sector Friday morning, each with a Buy rating:
- Capstead (NYSE: CMO) with a $14.75 price target
- Anworth (NYSE: ANH) with a $7.25 price target
- ARMOUR Residential (NYSE: ARR) with a $7.15 price target
- Hatteras (NYSE: HTS) with a $30.50 price target
- CYS Investments (NYSE: CYS) with a $14 price target
- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) with a $33.50 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Starts 2U, Inc. (TWOU) at Outperform
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD) PT Lifted to $13, Estimates Raised 30% at BofA/Merrill Lynch Post Q1
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates/Upgrades Ashland (ASH) to Conviction Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!