Maxim Starts CMO, ANH, ARR, HTS, CYS, AGNC at Buy
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Maxim Group's Michael Diana initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Mortgage REIT sector Friday morning, each with a Buy rating:
- Capstead (NYSE: CMO) with a $14.75 price target
- Anworth (NYSE: ANH) with a $7.25 price target
- ARMOUR Residential (NYSE: ARR) with a $7.15 price target
- Hatteras (NYSE: HTS) with a $30.50 price target
- CYS Investments (NYSE: CYS) with a $14 price target
- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) with a $33.50 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Wynn Resorts (WYNN) to Reduce
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $920 at Goldman Sachs
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Edison Int'l (EIX) Following EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!