Maxim Starts CMO, ANH, ARR, HTS, CYS, AGNC at Buy
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (JUNO) (WSH) (PNR) Higher; (ETRM) (APOL) (SNE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
Maxim Group's Michael Diana initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Mortgage REIT sector Friday morning, each with a Buy rating:
- Capstead (NYSE: CMO) with a $14.75 price target
- Anworth (NYSE: ANH) with a $7.25 price target
- ARMOUR Residential (NYSE: ARR) with a $7.15 price target
- Hatteras (NYSE: HTS) with a $30.50 price target
- CYS Investments (NYSE: CYS) with a $14 price target
- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) with a $33.50 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Hold
- UPDATE: UBS Starts GenOn Energy (GEN) at Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Starts Evolent Health (EVH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!