Maxim Starts CMO, ANH, ARR, HTS, CYS, AGNC at Buy
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Maxim Group's Michael Diana initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Mortgage REIT sector Friday morning, each with a Buy rating:
- Capstead (NYSE: CMO) with a $14.75 price target
- Anworth (NYSE: ANH) with a $7.25 price target
- ARMOUR Residential (NYSE: ARR) with a $7.15 price target
- Hatteras (NYSE: HTS) with a $30.50 price target
- CYS Investments (NYSE: CYS) with a $14 price target
- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) with a $33.50 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Stellar Biotechnologies (SBOT) at Buy
- Daktronics (DAKT) Miss Mostly due to Outdoor Live Events Business; Needham & Company Cuts Price Target to $9.50
- Goldman Sachs Starts NetEase.com (NTES) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!