Maxim Starts CMO, ANH, ARR, HTS, CYS, AGNC at Buy
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Maxim Group's Michael Diana initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Mortgage REIT sector Friday morning, each with a Buy rating:
- Capstead (NYSE: CMO) with a $14.75 price target
- Anworth (NYSE: ANH) with a $7.25 price target
- ARMOUR Residential (NYSE: ARR) with a $7.15 price target
- Hatteras (NYSE: HTS) with a $30.50 price target
- CYS Investments (NYSE: CYS) with a $14 price target
- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) with a $33.50 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Group Starts Super Micro Computer (SMCI) at Buy
- Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Envision Healthcare (EVHC) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Cantor Fitzgerald Raises Price target on Expedia (EXPE) to $130 Following EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!