Maxim Starts Affymetrix (AFFX), Illumina (ILMN) at Buy, Life Tech (LIFE), Pacific Bio (PACB) at Hold
- Global equities set 2-week low before Yellen speech, dollar dips
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group - WSJ
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ITT Educational Services (ESI) to Underweight, $0.00 Price Target
In the Scientific and Technical Instrument group Tuesday morning, an analyst at Maxim Group initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) with a Buy rating and a $12 price target
- Illumina (Nasdaq: ILMN) with a Buy rating and a $87 price target
- Life Technologies (Nasdaq: LIFE) with a Hold rating
- Pacific Biosciences (Nasdaq: PACB) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Group Downgrades HP, Inc. (HPQ) to Hold
- Susquehanna Remains Sidelined on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 2Q
- Sophiris Bio (SPHS) Prices Common Stock, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of $26M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!