Maxim Starts Affymetrix (AFFX), Illumina (ILMN) at Buy, Life Tech (LIFE), Pacific Bio (PACB) at Hold
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/28: (OHGI) (RALY) (SGNL) Higher; (TLYS) (NBS) (DCTH) Lower
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Jefferies Highlights 20 Specialty Pharma Targets as M&A Frenzy Continues (VRX) (ZTS) (MNK) (JAZZ) (KYTH) (BDSI) (more...)
In the Scientific and Technical Instrument group Tuesday morning, an analyst at Maxim Group initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) with a Buy rating and a $12 price target
- Illumina (Nasdaq: ILMN) with a Buy rating and a $87 price target
- Life Technologies (Nasdaq: LIFE) with a Hold rating
- Pacific Biosciences (Nasdaq: PACB) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Level 3 Communications (LVLT) at Buy; Analyst Notes Cash Flow and Balance Sheet Strength
- Nomura Securities Assumes UPS (UPS) at Neutral
- Time to Focus on Galena Biopharma (GALE) Ahead of ASCO, Maxim Group Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!