Maxim Starts Affymetrix (AFFX), Illumina (ILMN) at Buy, Life Tech (LIFE), Pacific Bio (PACB) at Hold
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
In the Scientific and Technical Instrument group Tuesday morning, an analyst at Maxim Group initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) with a Buy rating and a $12 price target
- Illumina (Nasdaq: ILMN) with a Buy rating and a $87 price target
- Life Technologies (Nasdaq: LIFE) with a Hold rating
- Pacific Biosciences (Nasdaq: PACB) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tekmira Pharma (TKMR) PT Cut to $21 at Maxim Group; 'Buy' Maintained
- UPDATE: Janney Capital Downgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Neutral
- Macquarie Starts Travelzoo (TZOO) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!