Maxim Starts Affymetrix (AFFX), Illumina (ILMN) at Buy, Life Tech (LIFE), Pacific Bio (PACB) at Hold
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
In the Scientific and Technical Instrument group Tuesday morning, an analyst at Maxim Group initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) with a Buy rating and a $12 price target
- Illumina (Nasdaq: ILMN) with a Buy rating and a $87 price target
- Life Technologies (Nasdaq: LIFE) with a Hold rating
- Pacific Biosciences (Nasdaq: PACB) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Starts Twitter (TWTR) at Buy
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Micron Technology (MU) at Neutral
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Redhill Biopharma (RDHL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!