Maxim Starts Affymetrix (AFFX), Illumina (ILMN) at Buy, Life Tech (LIFE), Pacific Bio (PACB) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
In the Scientific and Technical Instrument group Tuesday morning, an analyst at Maxim Group initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Affymetrix (Nasdaq: AFFX) with a Buy rating and a $12 price target
- Illumina (Nasdaq: ILMN) with a Buy rating and a $87 price target
- Life Technologies (Nasdaq: LIFE) with a Hold rating
- Pacific Biosciences (Nasdaq: PACB) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Illumina (ILMN) to Hold
- Boenning & Scattergood Starts Criteo S.A. (CRTO) at Outperform
- Maxim Group Starts Tableau Software (DATA) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!