Maxim Group Starts iPass Inc. (IPAS) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Maxim Group initiated coverage on iPass Inc. (NASDAQ: IPAS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.00.
Shares of iPass Inc. closed at $1.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Summit Redstone Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss