Maxim Group Starts Xplore Technologies (XPLR) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Maxim Group initiated coverage on Xplore Technologies (NASDAQ: XPLR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.00.
Shares of Xplore Technologies closed at $2.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xplore Technologies Appoints Donald Neville to Its Board of Directors
- Macquarie Starts Comfort Systems USA (FIX) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Starts Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd. (NAT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!