Maxim Group Starts Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) at Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Maxim Group initiated coverage on Dynagas LNG Partners (NYSE: DLNG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Dynagas LNG Partners closed at $15.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aegis Capital Starts Cabot Corp. (CBT) at Hold
- Stifel Starts Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) at Buy
- FBR Capital Starts Contura Energy (CNTE) at Outperform, $100 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!