Maxim Group Starts Alarm.com (ALRM) at Buy
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group initiated coverage on Alarm.com (NASDAQ: ALRM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $37.
Shares of Alarm.com closed at $29.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Starts Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) at Perform
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy