Macquarie Starts JPMorgan (JPM), Wells Fargo (WFC), Bank of NY Mellon (BK), State Street (STT) at Outperform, Northern Trust (NTRS) at Neutral
- S&P, Dow down over 10 percent for the year as Wall Street sinks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/11: (TGD) (TRIP) (JCOM) Higher; (RITT) (MWW) (BTU) Lower
- Mylan (MYL) Shares Look to Stabilize After Pounding on 'Desparate' Meda Deal
- Gold and Gold Stocks Go Bonkers (GLD) (GDX)
- Kroger (KR) Said Bidding for The Fresh Market (TFM)
Macquarie's John Moran initiated coverage on a number of Banking stocks Tuesday morning:
- JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) with an Outperform rating and a $58 price target
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) with an Outperform rating and a $40 price target
- Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK) with an Outperform rating and a $34 price target
- State Street (NYSE: STT) with an Outperform rating and a $56 price target
- Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) with a Neutral rating and a $56 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Algonquin Power to Acquire Empire District (EDE) in ~$2.4B Deal
- Henry Schein (HSIC) PT Bumped to $159 at Piper Jaffray Amid Solid Q4
- Linux Foundation's Hyperledger Project Announces 30 Founding Members and Code Proposals to Advance Blockchain Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!