Macquarie Starts JPMorgan (JPM), Wells Fargo (WFC), Bank of NY Mellon (BK), State Street (STT) at Outperform, Northern Trust (NTRS) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Macquarie's John Moran initiated coverage on a number of Banking stocks Tuesday morning:
- JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) with an Outperform rating and a $58 price target
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) with an Outperform rating and a $40 price target
- Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK) with an Outperform rating and a $34 price target
- State Street (NYSE: STT) with an Outperform rating and a $56 price target
- Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) with a Neutral rating and a $56 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Raymond James Starts Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) at Outperform
- Cowen Downgrades Amazon.com (AMZN) to Market Perform; Notes Ongoing Market Uncertainty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!