Macquarie Starts JPMorgan (JPM), Wells Fargo (WFC), Bank of NY Mellon (BK), State Street (STT) at Outperform, Northern Trust (NTRS) at Neutral
- Wall St. falls as consumer, energy shares drag
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Today's 3 Stealth Growth Ideas
Macquarie's John Moran initiated coverage on a number of Banking stocks Tuesday morning:
- JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) with an Outperform rating and a $58 price target
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) with an Outperform rating and a $40 price target
- Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK) with an Outperform rating and a $34 price target
- State Street (NYSE: STT) with an Outperform rating and a $56 price target
- Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) with a Neutral rating and a $56 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cliffs' (CLF) Rating Raised to 'Overweight' at JPMorgan on Higher Steel Prices
- Roth Capital Starts Differential Brands Group (DFBG) at Buy
- Stifel Starts Targa Resources (TRGP) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!