Macquarie Starts JPMorgan (JPM), Wells Fargo (WFC), Bank of NY Mellon (BK), State Street (STT) at Outperform, Northern Trust (NTRS) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Macquarie's John Moran initiated coverage on a number of Banking stocks Tuesday morning:
- JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) with an Outperform rating and a $58 price target
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) with an Outperform rating and a $40 price target
- Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK) with an Outperform rating and a $34 price target
- State Street (NYSE: STT) with an Outperform rating and a $56 price target
- Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) with a Neutral rating and a $56 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!