Macquarie Starts JPMorgan (JPM), Wells Fargo (WFC), Bank of NY Mellon (BK), State Street (STT) at Outperform, Northern Trust (NTRS) at Neutral
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Macquarie's John Moran initiated coverage on a number of Banking stocks Tuesday morning:
- JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) with an Outperform rating and a $58 price target
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) with an Outperform rating and a $40 price target
- Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK) with an Outperform rating and a $34 price target
- State Street (NYSE: STT) with an Outperform rating and a $56 price target
- Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) with a Neutral rating and a $56 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- With Expectations for Sept 9th Event Low, Apple Could Surprise to the Upside - Wells Fargo
- JPMorgan Starts Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) at Overweight
- Wedbush Cuts Price target on VeriFone Systems (PAY) to $40 Following 3Q15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!