Macquarie Starts Hertz Global (HTZ) at Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Macquarie initiated coverage on Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Hertz Global closed at $50.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- KeyBanc Starts Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) at Overweight
- Raymond James Starts Student Transportation (STB) at Outperform