MLV & Co. Starts BioMed Realty (BMR) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
MLV & Co. initiated coverage on BioMed Realty (NYSE: BMR) with a Hold rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of BioMed Realty closed at $21.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) at Outperform
- Avondale Partners Starts NN, Inc (NNBR) at Market Outperform
- Blackhawk Network (HAWK) Q4 and Outlook 'Soft', Piper Jaffray Says; PT to $36
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!