MLV & Co. Starts BioMed Realty (BMR) at Hold
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
MLV & Co. initiated coverage on BioMed Realty (NYSE: BMR) with a Hold rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of BioMed Realty closed at $21.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Starts Vertex Energy (VTNR) at Spec. Buy
- Tigress Financial Partners Starts J.M. Smucker (SJM) at Buy
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) PT Chopped to $58 at Oppenheimer; 'Outperform' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!